My articles have appeared in DevOps.com, CSOonline.com, ContainerJournal, BizTech, Desktop Engineering, ScientificAmerican, The Economist Technology Quarterly, FierceMarkets, TechTarget, PracticeLink Magazine, CyberCoders Insights, InformationWeek, Computerworld, and NetworkWorld.
CIO, ITWorld.com, HGTVPro.com, IEEE Distributed Systems Online, IEEE Computer magazine, Government Security News, Laptop, Smart Computing, Technical Support, The Hosting Standard (Canada), TechWorld.com (UK), SIGnature, Processor, and the Engineering News-Record have also published my work.
Before becoming a writer, I served ISP and telecom customers at CoreComm in Cleveland, OH. The CoreComm opportunity gave me experience with the following:
- Enterprise software installation and testing
- AAA and email server monitoring
- ODBC setup
- Triple-boot computer systems
- And writing for the company Intranet and newsletter
On leaving CoreComm, I started writing for trade, business, and consumer magazines and websites, earning extensive experience in:
- Research, pitching story ideas, self-marketing, and networking
- Locating and interviewing appropriate experts
- Writing, editing, meeting deadlines, and proofing galleys
Since December 2000, I have satisfied editors and clients with articles and content that increased reader interest and satisfaction. I happily serve many long-term customers.
* Features / Insiders Writer, CSOonline, recipient 2015 B-to-B Website, Technology / Telecom [Eddies Digital]
* Columnist, PracticeLink Magazine, recipient 2014 ASHPE Publication of the Year
* Blogger, Intuit Small Business Blog, recipient 2012 BtoB Magazine Best Corporate Blog